The inn was opened in 1953 by Eva and Wilhelm Reiter. It was and is a family business that has set itself the task of his guests in a comfortable atmosphere have a pleasant stay too enable.

Our house offers a stylish and rustic comfortable area with its own bowling alley, a large dance and events hall, and the large dining room. Breakfast is served in our cozy breakfast room. In our counter room, you can always enjoy a freshly pulled Bitburger Premium Pils or other refreshments.

In 1953 the inn was opened by Eva and Willhelm Reiter. In the house was at the time a blacksmith and the inn was operated as a sideline. Soon the place was no longer enough and a small common room was added.

In 1970 a new smithy was built and where the smithy fire used to burn, our present dining room was built.

In 1980, a second floor was added and there were the first guest rooms

en_USEnglish
de_DEDeutsch en_USEnglish